The PORTFOLIO CLINIC is a new way to get the help you need.
The support team can assist you with:
- Where and how to start.
- How to organise the portfolio with folders inside folders.
- How to write your school’s story.
- How much to write.
- How to improve your writing.
- What is the ‘right’ evidence?
- How much evidence do you need?
- Whether to paste or attach evidence.
- How to attach photos and videos.
- How to make file sizes smaller.
- How to create hyperlinks to the evidence.
When is the PORTFOLIO CLINIC?
Saturday 31 August, 9:00 – 12:30
The Boulevard Centre, 99 The Boulevard, Floreat
What you need to do
Book a 30 minute appointment for a one-on-one consultation. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with three preferences of appointment time. The choices are 9:30-10:00, 10:00-10:30, 10:30-11:00, 11:30-12:00 or 12:00-12:30. I will confirm your booking time by return email.
- others who are part of your portfolio team,
- a laptop computer or a USB with the work you have done so far
- evidence (hard copy or a digital file) that you want to include in the portfolio
Stay for informal consultations with our IT expert, portfolio evaluators and leaders from schools that have successfully completed their portfolios.
Book early to get the appointment time your prefer.