If you are a teacher, curriculum leader or administrator of a community language school in Western Australia, or you are a parent who wants their children to learn and use another language then this website is for you.
Workshops coming up
Professional learning workshops for teachers and schools leaders and PIP support workshops for school leaders.
- plan and program effective language learning experiences and
- design appropriate, achievable and measurable learning outcomes.
Send an email to moya.communitylanguageswa.com.au with
- your name, with family name in block letters, for example Cate BLANCHETT
- telephone number
- name of your community language school
- name of the workshop you want to attend.
Boulevard Centre, 99 The Boulevard*, Floreat, under the City of Cambridge Library and next to Floreat Forum. Park in the Floreat Forum car parks.
* The Boulevard veers off to the right from Cambridge Street, near Selby Street.
Pathways to Improvement Program
In 2019 community languages schools are working hard to achieve Stage 1 – Registration.
Click on the links in blue to find the advice and support your school needs.
Becoming a Child Safe Organisation
For support and advice about PIP and developing your online portfolio
Contact the PIP support team by email.
Join the community of community language supporters in our own Facebook group. Share ideas, tips, photos and stories; ask for advice and recommendations; seek help and connect with other teachers.